Protocol for Marshall Veterinary Clinic clients and patients effective December 28th, 2021
Due to the unprecedented rise in the highly contagious Omicron variant of Covid-19 we have temporarily re-instituted an all inclusive curbside service
for all our patients and clients. The clinic lobby will remain temporarily closed to all as a safety precaution.
Please follow our temporary Curbside Patient Check-In Procedures Below:
- Please call us at (540) 364-1409 upon arrival for your petís appointment or to pick-up medications.
- One of our treatment room staff members will come out to greet you and check-in your pet.
- Our treatment room staff will then take your pet to an exam room where one of our veterinarians will examine your pet and provide any pre-authorized professional services.
- Upon completion of your petís exam, the veterinarian will come out to your vehicle to speak with you regarding your petís examination and/or pre-authorized professional services.
At this time, they will discuss their findings as well as a treatment plan (if needed) for your petís care/condition.
They will also answer any questions you may have, prescribe medications or perform any additional mutually agreed upon diagnostics.
- At the conclusion of your petís appointment, payment for any professional services, diagnostics or medication will be collected. If needed you may schedule any follow-up appointments.
Our # 1 goal is to continue to provide exceptional veterinary care for your pets during this interim period of COVID-19 infection.
Thank you for your assistance in maintaining the good health of our Doctors and support staff!