New Procedures for Marshall Veterinary Clinic clients and patients effective March 17, 2020
For your health and the of health of our staff please follow our temporary Patient Check-In Procedures Below:
- Please call us at (540) 364-1409 upon arrival for your petís appointment
- When we are ready for your pet, the Marshall Veterinary Clinic Treatment Room Staff will call you to the to complete your petís patient check-in
- Upon completion of your petís check-in, please bring your pet to our lobby
- Our Treatment Room Staff will then take your pet to an exam room, while you return to wait in your vehicle.
- Next, our Veterinarian will examine your pet and provide any pre-authorized professional services.
- Upon completion of your petís exam, our veterinarian will then call you with a status report regarding your petís exam and discuss their findings as well as a treatment plan (if needed) for their care/condition.
- At the end of your phone call with our veterinarian, you will be either be told that your pet is ready to be picked-up or that we will call you when we have completed any additional authorized diagnostics and/or filled your petís medications.
- When we are ready for you to pick up your pet, please come back to our lobby for your pet and to pay for any services or medications your pet has received.
Our # 1 goal is to continue to provide exceptional veterinary care for your pets during this interim period of COVID-19 infection.
Thank you for your assistance in maintaining the good health of our Doctors and support staff!